6600 Penn Ave S
Richfield, MN 55423
Flynn’s’s Diner is a fast-casual restaurant with a retro theme of the 1950’s serving burgers, sandwiches, and desserts.
What will I be doing?
As a Cook, you would be responsible for preparing quality food in the restaurant’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding service. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare meals including, but not limited to, Chicken Burger, Sandwiches, Salads, fish items, and appetizers, according to designated recipes and quality standards
- Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards at all times
- Manage customers orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu and food products
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations
What are we looking for?
We are looking for employees with good attitudes, who work well with others, and who are committed to providing excellent food quality and service. We are a scratch kitchen, so experience and/or desire to work with fresh food and ingredients is important to us.
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus